Friday, April 11, 2008

Work in progress and Creative conflicts


Work in progress & Creative conflicts


I thought I would post a photo of my new piece I’m working on, I hope to have her listed on eBay late tonight or tomorrow. A fellow artist Idy Youngblood gave me a wonderful inspirational book “The Family of Man” full of GREAT photographic faces . . . I’m so inspired!
Thank you Idy!!!!


I have been struggling for the past few weeks with my creative spirit. My father has been sick and I’ll be heading out to Colorado soon. My sister Shelley has been in Colorado helping my Dad the past two weeks.

My conflict with an artist co-op member has forced me to quit the co-op.It really crushed me BUT I don’t want to drag the co-op down with negative conflicts between two artists. Continuous conflict just drags down my creative spirit and life is to short... So I’m back being a “Happy Hermit!” The co-op will be great and I’ll miss the other wonderful artists who are working so hard to bring this to the downtown Saint Joseph’s community.
I wish them MUCH success!

Off to the studio!
Bugs & Hisses
patty

1 comment:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Love the new piece and great photo inspiration!

GEEZ ~ When it rains it pours...sorry to hear about the artist conflict in the Co-op.

Hang in there Diva!!! :)

BIG HUGS
CK