Tuesday, June 29, 2010

NEW Tiny Tealights On eBay tonight !

I'm having so much fun with my NEW design Tiny Tealights!

My NEW Tiny Tealight Haunted miniature is versatile...they can be displayed in a Haunted dollhouse or in your Halloween decor. The Witch and the full Halloween Moon are supported by a wire on Flameless LED Tealights. The Tealights will illuminate the little miniatures...they can also be gently posed. The little Witch riding her broom is only 4" displayed on a 6 3/4" tall wire. The Full Halloween Moon is 1 3/4" round and is 7 1/8" in height.

The Witch and moon are OOAK (One of a kind) hand sculpted(No molds are ever used in my art) Signed and dated By Artist Pat benedict ...Woopitydooart

4 comments:

The Old Maid said...

They all look so good together!

Jorge de Rojas said...

Pat, these are so much fun. I think you hit on something.

Light and Shadow Studio said...

You are having fun! I like the witch best of all. Just keep on having fun, love seeing what you come up with next! Tammy

Sweet B Folkart said...

Hi Patty - thanks for stopping by my blog - you know I am a big fan of both you and your work!
Any chance of you paying us a visit at the spookytime soiree in October?

-B