Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New Miniature Witch on eBay tonight "Waiting for Halloween 2011"

My new Miniature doll is a old gray witch sitting and waiting for Halloween 2011 . She is designed for a 1:12 scale dollhouse or roombox . . . if she was standing she would be only 4 3/4" tall, sitting  with her witch hat on she is only 5" tall. She is designed to sit and can be gently posed and wrists can be turned to hold  witchy items. Happy Holidays to all!Patty

The Miniature set is OOAK (One of a kind) hand sculpted(No molds are ever used in my art) The piece is signed and dated 2010 by me . . . Miniature artist Pat Benedict . . . Woopitydooart.

5 comments:

Tamara Dozier said...

She is wonderful!

EV Miniatures said...

wonderful! She looks familiar to me. Like someone from my family.

Julia and Hywel said...

She's great :)
Julia xx

Kathy said...

Wow...she's fabulous...I'm waiting for Halloween 2011 as well :D

Jorge de Rojas said...

Love her!