Wednesday, January 28, 2009


THREE DAY AUCTION...end early Saturday January 31, 2009
See my eBay link on this blog
As a lot of my collectors know I do not take special orders. I decided this year to offer a custom Haunted miniature art doll. I do not repeat past designs, so PLEASE do not ask me to create a similar Haunted miniature doll.

I LOVE creating Witches, Ghosts, Zombies, Vampires, Mummies, Wizards, etc. I don’t sculpt pretty fairy art dolls. I really enjoy a creepy challenge!

The auction is for ONE hand sculpted OOAK (One of a kind) Haunted miniature arts doll for your Haunted dollhouse 1/12 size 1"=1' design agreed upon by both artist (Me) and the collector (You). I will require one week to create the doll, full payment must be made BEFORE I start creating . . . FREE shipping.

This is your chance to create with me an OOAK Haunted Miniature art doll just for your special Haunted roombox, dollhouse or Halloween collection. Please visit my blog woopitydooart.blogspot (Link on my ME Page) to view a gallery of my past works.

PLEASE email me with any questions you have about this special auction.

The photos I have listed are from my studio where every day is Halloween! Thank you to all my wonderful collectors!

Bugs & Hisses

Patty

P.S. The doll in the photo is my NEW witch I will be posting for auction this week.

2 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

COOL auction concept Patty! Hope it works out well for you!

Have a great rest of the week.

Chris :-)

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Hey! Welcome to STJ!
Cathy