Monday, January 18, 2010

My Inisible Man Haunted doll house Miniature on eBay



I'm very excited to offer this fun Invisible Man! He is wearing a burgandy satin Smoking Jacket...and he is smoking his cigarette! I loved the challenge of creating the invisible illusion!!!! This is a unique one of a kind miniature. He is hand sculpted(No molds are ever used in my art) Designed for a 1" scale (1" =1') Haunted dollhouse. The piece is signed and dated 2010 by me... Miniature artist Pat Benedict...Woopitydooart. I sell exclusively on eBay

7 comments:

mary helen said...

Oh my goodness, this is amazing!

Sue said...

This is really great. You make me want to dig out my daughter's dollhouse (my dad made it, it is huge) and start playing!

Sue

Chicken Lips said...

Brilliant!!!!

Ara said...

What a fun design and challenge! You pulled it off beautifully! hugs, ara

Brenda LaBell said...

OMG Patty, amazing creation, great job!!!

Brenda

Christopher A. Klingler said...

FABULOUS!!! '-)

SpOOky CK (-:

beaded jewelry necklaces said...

Creepy, but awsome! Nice vision!