Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Mysterious Traveling Puppet Show ...NOW ON eBay!!!!

OK...Here it is!!!!!


Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

Oh my really is amazing. This must have been really time consuming, but fun to make! I love it.


Creepy_Creations said...

Wow, that is very cool! Love it!


niknik said...

Супер- балаган!

julie campbell said...

So fabulous Patty !! love all the details ,the tiny puppets are excellent and the whole theatre has a magically creepy air to it,
love it
julie xxx

So Dark So Cute said...

WOW! That's a wonderfull piece you've made there! I'm sure al lot of people want to have it! I will, haha!
x Donna from Holland

Patty Benedict said...

Sue, Jamie, Niknik, Julie, and Donna...THANK YOU!!!!!
you guys made my day!!!!
Bugs & Hisses

Jorge de Rojas said...

Oh Pat, how intricately wonderful! Love the colors on the wagon. What a standout piece!

Brenda LaBell said...

Wow Pat, you've really outdone yourself on this one, very cool and I love it!!!


Renée said...

Wow!!! This is stunning. Absolutely love it. How do you keep coming up with these great things. You're truely inspirational.

Renée - from Amsterdam

Jennifer MacNeill-Traylor said...

Awesome! I love the color of the wagon too.

Designs By CK said...

WOW U R on fIrE this year!!!

Popping in for a belated hello & hope this note finds you well.

CK (-: