Friday, July 16, 2010

NEW Fantasy Miniature NOW on eBay


My NEW little Fantasy Miniatures . . . I have decided to try sculpting fantasy miniatures in no particular miniature scale. You can remove the elf and young dragon so they can be displayed in your miniature medieval castle or on the woodland display. The woodland display was used then I added my special little woodland touches and trued it into the elf’s little secret training place.

The elf is only 2 " tall and his flying wings are 3 3/4" long. The little young dragon is only 1 3/4" head to tail and 2 ½" bottom to top of the wing (Wings can be posed). They both stand but need miniature wax for support.

The Mininture set is OOAK (One of a kind) hand sculpted(No molds are ever used in my art) The piece is signed and dated 2010 by me . . . Miniature artist Pat Benedict Woopitydooart

5 comments:

Sue said...

It is darling...love to see your things!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

2 FUN Patty & wanted you to know that your gorgeous sunflowers inspired my latest. '-)

Have a great weekend lady!

XOXO

SpOOky CK :-)

Coach Z said...

Absolutely adorable!

The Old Maid said...

Great flying lesson:D

Ascension said...

Un trabajo, imaginativo y genial!!!
besitos ascension