Monday, August 23, 2010

Getting Ready for My Halloween Party!!!

There are only eight weeks until my "Monsters Wedding Party" in Celebration of the 75th Anniversary of the Classic Movie "The Bride of Frankenstein" I have mailed out the "Save the Date" notes and I'm working on the Formal Invitation.


I'll be posting all the fun ways I'm going to decorate for the party!

The Colors I have chosen is Black, White & Monster Green! I have been collecting ceramic figures from garage sales (Will let you know what I have planned for them later)

I have purchased two Large Black Ravens from Michaels . . . on sale this week for 6.99 each, and they will go great with my dollar store black birds from last year.

My Favorite places to find GREAT Halloween goodies are, TJ Max, Tuesday Mornings, Cracker Barrel, Michaels and all the great little antique shops in Northwest Missouri!

Have a Spooktacular Week!

Bugs & Hisses

Patty

2 comments:

Sue said...

I remember how cool your party was last year. I can't wait to see what you do this year!

Flora said...

How deliciously wonderful!!!! and all so tiny , my eyes just are never the same after doing little bitties !!!
Blessings,flora