Wednesday, August 11, 2010

NEW Tealight Miniatures on eBay


I'm having so much fun with my NEW design Tiny Tealights!

My NEW Tiny Tealight Haunted miniature is versatile...they can be displayed in a Haunted dollhouse or in your Halloween decor. The Witch and ghost are supported by a wire on Flameless LED Tealights. The Tealights will illuminate the little miniatures...they can also be gently posed. The little Witch riding her broom is only (Total length 6" Long)" From tealight to tip of her witch hat is 8" tall. The little ghost is 3 1/2" long and 7 1/4" tall.

The Witch and Ghost are OOAK (One of a kind) hand sculpted(No molds are ever used in my art) The piece is signed and dated 2010 by me . . . Miniature artist Pat Benedict . . . Woopitydooart. I sell exclusively on eBay!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I just love them and their detail...fabulous work.

Bright blessings,
Kathy

Sue said...

I just think these are darling!