Thursday, November 19, 2009

This is my own little twist on the Scandinavian Kitchen Witch





NOW on eBay Three Day Auction

I'm a Good Luck Kitchen Witch riding my spoon,
Family and friends I'll bring to your room!
Empty wine glasses never last,
May your Chocolate soufflé never flop
And your smoke detector never go off!



This is my own little twist on the Scandinavian Kitchen Witch. She is a OOAK hand sculpted (No Molds) and painted by me and all her clothing is hand sewn by me. She is sculpted right on to the 7 1/2" vintage spoon... I really love her fun little face! I wrote the little poem and will include it in the auction. The piece is signed and dated 2009 by me... Miniature artist Pat Benedict...Woopitydooart. I sell exclusively on eBay

6 comments:

niknik said...

Она- чудо! Браво!

Sue said...

My mother bought me a kitchen witch once (hmm...wonder where she went?) Yours is much cooler.

Sue

magikalseasons said...

Someday I'm going to have one of your magical ornament! :)

Christopher A. Klingler said...

TOO FUN Patty and love the spoon "broom!" '-)

You are SO dang CrEaTiVe!!!

Have a great weekend.

Chris (-:

XOXO

Georgina said...

Love your witch...used to make them...never kept any for myself...oh well. Have a great weekend.

Kathy said...

She's absolutely delightful. I love it and the little poem too!