Thursday, November 18, 2010

My First Santa Clause On eBay tonight THREE DAY AUCTION

My new Miniature doll is the only Santa I will make in 2010. Actual I think this is the first Miniature Santa I have ever created! Santa comes with his sack of toys ...I hand sculpted Santa Clause, ball, big baby doll (Jointed) , Robot, Jack-in-the- box, two small stocking full, all the other miniature toys I have collected over the years. He is designed for a 1:12 scale dollhouse or roombox . . . he is only 5 ½" tall and can be gently posed and wrists can be turned to hold other toys or items. He is dressed in a bright red soft flannel. He has a jolly old smile with a fun white beard (It took me a long time to create his beard) I have to start this auction out with a higher bid...it took me some time to create. Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!





The Miniature set is OOAK (One of a kind) hand sculpted(No molds are ever used in my art) The piece is signed and dated 2010 by me . . . Miniature artist Pat Benedict . . . Woopitydooart  I sell exclusively on eBay