Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Old Wizard with hisTortoise Familiar on eBay tonight



My new Miniature doll is Wizard Aldabra Long-beard and his Giant Tortoise Familiar "The Ancient One" . He is designed for a 1:12 scale dollhouse or roombox . . . he is only 5 1/4" tall with out his wizard hood and can be gently posed and wrists can be turned to hold other Wizard items ...the staff can be removed from his hand. The Giant Tortoise is only 3 1/4" long all hand sculpted by me. I really enjoyed sculpting old wizard Aldabra Long-beard and The Ancient One!

The Miniature set is OOAK (One of a kind) hand sculpted(No molds are ever used in my art) The piece is signed and dated 2010 by me . . . Miniature artist Pat Benedict . . . Woopitydooart I sell exclusively on eBay

1 comment:

CA Verstraete said...

Great as always! The tortoise is fantastic!

Stop by my blog tomorrow and pick up a blog award!