Friday, November 9, 2007

New designs...It's nice to be back



It’s been a great week!
I’m feeling back to my old funky self and started to design some unique stuff . . . a Yeti Holiday pin, Vamper Moon pin, witch wands and of course more of my ornaments. We have a new little shop in our downtown named Mod-Podge, it is owned by designer Casey Wallerstedt. Casey is a designer and textile’s artist her website is www.modpodge4u.com (I taught Casey Fimo art when she was in elementary school..I feel sooooo OLD!) .

Also I’m designing a Christmas tree to be auctioned off Tuesday, November 27th in the “Winter Night Extravaganza” hosted by the St. Joseph Downtown Association. All the money will go to the “Noyes Home” to be used for gifts for the children at the home. The Noyes home is very dear to our Families heart! I’m sculpting my Pixie Pine cone Chenille ornaments on a really cool metal 3 foot tree. It will have an outdoor rustic look . . . I’ll post photos when I’m done.

I better get to work! Have a great creative weekend!

Bugs & Hisses
Patty

5 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hey Patty,

Good luck with all your new ventures...you sound like you have been WAY busy!

Love the new yetti & pixie pinecone ornies on eBay.

Have a great weekend! :)

Best,
Chris

Carolee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolee said...

LOVE the Yadiloh ornaments, Patty! Sounds like you'll be busy this season! ~ Carolee

HopHopJingleBoo said...

adorable little critters!!

Patty Benedict said...

Thank you Chris, Carolee and Debra