Friday, November 2, 2007

NEW eBay store

As an artist I’m always challenging myself to try different things. This past Halloween with the Halloween Art Spooktacular I was totally burnt out and did not even want to look at another pumpkin! I know this feeling very well and it’s time for another change. So I opened a store to sell my “Yadiloh” ornaments and pins. My daughter Annie will be coming down this weekend and I hope she will help me with the store design. I’m really nervous stepping away from Halloween art (Just for a time) and jumping feet or head or Ass first into a whole new world, but that’s me always trying something new. So wish me luck and hope my customers like my new designs.

I’ll keep posting a couple Halloween themes designs under EHAG . . . I have a new line of Vampire art I want to introduce in December.


Patty

3 comments:

Unknown said...

go Patty go... and use that wicked business card for your storefront if you can!

vintagepaletteart said...

Good luck on your new EBay store Patty! =o)

*Lori

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Best of luck Patty! :)

PS: Love the new holiday ornies, & looking forward to more Halloween stuff!

Best,
Chris