Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My First 1/4" Scale Monsters now on eBay!



This is my first 1/4" scale Frankenstein's Monster and Igor. They are designed for a 1:48 scale dollhouse The Monster is only 1 5/8" tall and Igor is just a little under 1" tall and their arms can be gently posed. They do stand but could use some miniature wax foe support. This year I will be challenging myself to sculpt different miniature scales and also familiars to go with my Witches. Also I will be sculpting some Medieval & Fantasy Miniatures... this should be a fun creative year!

The Miniature set is OOAK (One of a kind) hand sculpted(No molds are ever used in my art) The piece is signed and dated 2010 by me . . . Miniature artist Pat Benedict . . . Woopitydooart.

I sell exclusively on eBay

2 comments:

Chris V. said...

Holy cow! Patty that is incredible!!! Amazing detail for them being so small. WOW! You outdid yourself!!!

Kat the hat lady! said...

WOW, they are so cute in a monster way of course. How can you create something so small and detailed. You are a bit clever really!