Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My First 1/4" Scale Monsters now on eBay!



This is my first 1/4" scale Frankenstein's Monster and Igor. They are designed for a 1:48 scale dollhouse The Monster is only 1 5/8" tall and Igor is just a little under 1" tall and their arms can be gently posed. They do stand but could use some miniature wax foe support. This year I will be challenging myself to sculpt different miniature scales and also familiars to go with my Witches. Also I will be sculpting some Medieval & Fantasy Miniatures... this should be a fun creative year!

The Miniature set is OOAK (One of a kind) hand sculpted(No molds are ever used in my art) The piece is signed and dated 2010 by me . . . Miniature artist Pat Benedict . . . Woopitydooart.

I sell exclusively on eBay

1 comment:

CA Verstraete said...

Holy cow! Patty that is incredible!!! Amazing detail for them being so small. WOW! You outdid yourself!!!