Tuesday, October 23, 2007

OK...I'll try it!!!


Hi BIG Blog world!!




My name is Patty and I'm a Halloween Artist. I do have a little darkside in me....I love the macabre, quirky, ghoulish, creepy and sometimes a little morbid dark humor. Well this year I'm branching out into a new line I designed of Halloween ornaments called "Creepy Chenille". My Creepy Chenilles sold very well, sooooooo I decided to create a Holiday line of ornaments I named "Yadiloh Chenille". You can find my creations ONLY on eBay ! I will be mixing some ghostly holiday ornaments in with my Yadiloh ornaments. If you have a request for a special Holiday design post your idea...who knows I might design it and name it after you! BUT I keep the money honey!!!




You can find out more about my art at http://www.woopitydooart.com/


Also please visit my Halloween artist group EHAAG (Eclectic Halloween Art & artists Group) at






Bugs & Hisses


Patty and my rescued Kitten Cobweb

No comments: